Both office locations are currently closed to the public. Our attorneys are often working remotely, but are regularly checking their emails and voicemails. We do not have an office receptionist/secretary, so if you get our voicemail during office hours, please leave a message with your name, phone number, and the reason for your call. We will return your call within 1 business day. If you are a current client and know your attorney’s email, please email them.
Current COVID-19 Protocols
Please read below carefully for our COVID-19 protocols.
- Initial Consultations/Client Meetings: By Phone or Zoom only, unless otherwise arranged with the attorney.
- In-Person Appointments: Limited to document signings only, by appointment. Social distancing is being followed, masks/face coverings are required to enter the building, and we are sanitizing work stations regularly.
- Need to drop off documents? Please let our office know ahead of time so we can arrange to be on-site to meet you.
- Mailing something? Feel free to mail documents to our office. Our attorneys do stop by the offices to check the mail. If possible, please mail any payments to our Salem office: 1220 20th St. SE, Ste. 334, Salem, OR 97302
- Have an active court case? We are working as diligently as possible, but the pandemic has caused a significant delay in how the courts are prioritizing documents and scheduling court dates. Please be patient during this time as we are often at the court’s behest.